In the IWC of Bratislava you will:
- Gain friendship.
- Meet women from different cultural backgrounds and appreciate life of all countries, particularly our host country, Slovakia.
- "Make a difference" by getting engaged in charitable activities.
- Participate in activities and events and opportunities to try new things in a new environment/culture.
- Receive a free Hospitality pack with information on the area.
- Get access to FREE Interest groups.
- Receive a monthly newsletter.
- Get access to Members Only Facebook Group.
- Enjoy some special savings with our membership card.
How to join?
To become a member, you can apply either online or in person at the IWCB Coffee morning.
1. Online Application
Fill out the membership application form (available as PDF or Word doc), then send it together with your scanned passport photo to the Membership coordinator: email@example.com and pay the membership fee. Payment can be made via bank transfer or in cash at the Coffee morning. As soon as we have registered the fee and accepted your application, we will issue your membership card.
2. Apply and Pay in PERSON at the IWCB Coffee morning
Come to the IWCB Coffee morning where you can obtain and submit your application form.
Don't forget to bring your passport photo.
The Membership coordinator will be there to collect the money and help with any questions you might have.
Our Current Membership fees
- FULL YEAR - Regular: 70 EUR
- FULL YEAR - Senior: 50 EUR
- HALF YEAR - Regular: 40 EUR
- HALF YEAR - Senior: 30 EUR
* Senior = over 60 years of age
** Half year (January to June or July to December)
Additional Admin Fees:
- New Member Fee: 5 EUR
- Interrupted membership: 5 EUR
- Full Year Late renewal: 5 EUR
Once membership is accepted, membership payments are not refundable.
IWCB membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
Deadline for membership renewal is December 31, new members are welcome to join at any time!
For payment by bank transfer, please use the following details:
IWCB Business Bank Account at Tatra banka
Account No: 2664000125/1100
IBAN: SK29 1100 0000 0026 6400 0125
Be sure to use “2018” as a variable symbol together with “membership 2018 [your name]” in the description so that the Treasurer can record your payment properly.